As many as 11 leading universities signed an agreement of cooperation with the Educational program Games of the Future.
The Games of the Future represent an innovational tournament in a new phygital format which will unite spot, esports and technological developments. The organizers are confident that phygital movement is a trend of the future which will encompass all walks of life, including education.
Kazan, capital of the inaugural Games of the Future 2024, is ready to carry out joint projects as of now in order to upgrade educational, training as well as physical culture and health-improving processes.
“The cooperation will make it possible to increase the interest of the young generation in studying new IT-disciplines, to bring to life innovational educational initiatives and products and to form professional staff in order to develop and promote the values of phygital sport”.
Head of the Games of the Future educational platform
«KAI boasts a strong sport team in phygital. We are doing our utmost to make sure KAI students live an eventful and interesting life, to create all possible conditions for personal development and mastering the professions of the future. The cooperation with the Games of the Future is yet another formidable opportunity for the personal growth of our students!”
Vice-rector in charge of development and digital transformation of Kazan
national research technical university named after A.N. Tupolev
The list of universities-signatories of the agreement with the Games of the Future:
- The University Innopolis,
- The Kazan (Volga region) federal university (KFU),
- Kazan innovational university named after V. G. Timiriasov (IEUP),
- Kazan state university of architecture and civil engineering (KGASU),
- The Volga region university of physical culture, sport and tourism (PGUFKSiT),
- “Academy of social education” (ASE)
- Kazan state power engineering university (KSPEU)
- University of management “TISBI”
- Kazan national research technical university named after A.N. Tupolev (KNITU-KAI)
- Kazan state institute of culture (KazGIK),
- “Russian university of cooperation” (KKI RUK)